Thursday, November 15, 2018

Most Wonderful Time Of The Yeeeeeearrrrr!


If you know me, then you know this is my absolute favorite time of the year! Not just because my birthday falls within this season but because it's just so...perfect---for everything! Perfect sweater weather, perfect for snuggling, perfect for hot cocoa in front of the fireplace (don't forget the marshmallows :). It's just simply perfect! 

I'm so sad that it's going to be changing to winter (blah) soon but for now, I'm going to grab some cocoa, settle down in front of my fireplace and snuggle up with that special someone---just like this weather calls for!


Hair: DOUX - Lilly hairstyle [FATPACK]

Outfit: [ LsR ] - Sexy Lidia Set 


Tm Creation ~ The Shelter Garden Scene @ Swank Event

My furbaby, Khalamity Jane (JIAN Spoiled Rotties 3.Collared Adult Companion RARE), joined me for this picture. She's so much more well-behaved than her brother! Isn't she adorable?

___________________________________________