Thursday, July 5, 2018

Feeling Tropical




Hair: little bones. Portia - The Brunette


Outfit: ...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Daydream Romper (Pattern)



------------------------------------------------------------------------
       
Recently, I was accepted as a 

blogger for Beautiful Dirty Rich, hence 

my last three posts featuring a couple of 

the store's fabulous recent releases.


 I have to say, this romper is one of my 

faves. Yesterday, I wore the *B.D.R.* 


Version and today I'm wearing *B.D.R.* 


 Sooooo many options. The patterns hud 

gives you a choice of twenty different

 patterns to choose from. You can even

 select the color you'd like to have your 

corset (middle part). I love paisley, so 

today's pattern was a no-brainer. There 

are even two other paisley options on 

the hud. Prefer solid colors? Well, B.D.R 

still has you covered w/ *B.D.R.* 



boasting TWENTY-TWO different 

options. All three are available to you at 

a discounted price for a limited time. So 

pick yours up today :).