Thursday, February 22, 2018

The Three G's (Great Group Gifts!)



This month has yielded some of my fave group gifts ever. It's like I joined one of the mystery boxes and liked EVERY. SINGLE. THING. 
I am totally in love with this dress by Tres Blah. I'm always in love with Tres Blah's items. Such lovely textures and styles ALWAYS. I'm never disappointed with a purchase from TB....but this was free. Score! (Right?) The dress even comes with a hud with other equally lovely colors. Go get yours now and pick up the older group gifts, too, while you're at it :).

Another group gift (and store) that never disappoints me is TRUTH. I joined this group when it was first created because I already knew I was in for some goodies. Again...have yet to be disappointed. Just look at this awesome, versatile and sexy style.

Hair : TRUTH VIP February - Carla  (There is a fee of $350 to join this group)

Dress:  Tres Blah - Satin Dress (Group Gift) (The fee to join this group is  $100)