Saturday, April 9, 2016

Say Yes! to the Dress

 


Weddings make me nostalgic. I had a very intimate, very lovely one and an equally beautiful renewal ceremony. If I was going to do it again (I won't---there's only one person I'd say "I do" to). But for the sake of this post, IF I was going to do it again, I'd wear this lovely wedding gown by Uni-qu3. 
The Pure ELise weddin dress is Uni-qu3's exclusive item for the Dark Side event. I enjoyed getting dolled up (I love any reason to get dressed in formal attire) and I felt so pretty wearing this gown. 
 The gown itself comes in standard mesh sizes. The train flows and is adjustable, the bottom part of the skirt is detachable, giving you another style option for this beautiful gown. The dress even comes with a pair of wings! You will definitely make heads turn on your big day if you show up in this stunning wedding gown.
 So if you're planning a wedding and you're looking for a gown, look no further than Uni-qu3. 



To take a look at some of Uni-qu3's other items, you can visit the inworld store or take a look at the marketplace store. 



Dark Side starts today and ends on the 30th. For more information on the event, check out Evil Bunny Productions.


Dress: Uni-qu3 Pure Elise Weddin Dress

   Hair: D!va • Hair Giz • Type B


Jewelry: Gloriana Complete Set Diamond by Chop Zuey

(earrings and necklace shown)