Saturday, April 2, 2016

Reinstated...Finally!




Due to that little mishap I had last month (see here), I had to spend part of this rainy Saturday morning at the DMV, trying to get my license reinstated. The place was "virtually" empty and I was able to breeze on through the first part of the exam. The second part, though, almost did me in. The instructor asked, "Ms. Serenity, can you tell me what the yellow traffic light means?" to which my answer was, "Of course. It means you need to accelerate so you don't get caught by the stupid red light!" Needless to say, it was wrong but I managed to get through it and get my license back! Yay for me!


Hair: MINA Hair - Stella DIp dye MINA VIP group gift

Shirt: -CroM- Ayanna Shirt - White 

Jeans: Blueberry - Mia - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink - Faded

Shoes: Essenz - Congo (Peach) Shiny Shabby Anniversary Gift

Bag: ::C'est la vie !:: Mylene Ruffle Bag 


There are still a few hours left for the 72 hr.  sale at -CroM- . There are some really great items there, so swing on by and fill your shopping bags to the brim. You don't want to miss out on these deals!

Fairvhaven DMV