Thursday, March 31, 2016

The Diner




I have a lot on my mind so I thought maybe a little retail therapy would help just a bit. Well...it didn't. But it sure caused me to work up a serious appetite! 

I ditched my bags at home and visited one of my favorite communities, Fairview Estates. I tend to find all kinds of great gems nestled in that community. Dunkin' Donuts, Walmart, Starbucks and quite a few other treasures. 

Today, though, I happened upon this awesome little diner. Good thing, too, 'cause I was starving! I got there right at lunchtime and the place was soon filled with friendly diners. Was an awesome experience. The service was stellar. The server/cook was extremely attentive to everyone and the food was absolutely delicious! I can't wait to visit again.
*Face covered up to protect the privacy of the chef :).

What I'm Wearing:

 Dress: Zenith Bandage Dress - Tan

Hair: +elua+ Latifah brown pack