Friday, January 22, 2016

Let It Snow



 Well, the first BIG SNOW STORM of 2016 has begun here in the good ol' South (yes....that's sarcasm). While people are rushing to the stores to buy the last of the bread and milk, I'm preparing to play in the snow---all one inch of it! :) 







What I'm Wearing


         Hair:+Spellbound+ Blizzard - Chapter I - Earth // PASTELS

Gloves: Ignition Art - Lex Gloves *Exclusive* for Men Only Monthly 

Jacket: .:MMC:. Aaron Jacket * NEW* at ONPoint Event Room

Pants: Blueberry - Denise - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink - White

Boots: REIGN.- Mishi Thigh High Boots- FATPACK (shown in black)

xin. husky sled (sled team)

{what next} Winter Wonderland  Igloo 



These beautifully detailed gloves include a texture change hud and various sizes so you can get that perfect fit. (I'm wearing the Slink version)


This jacket by MMC can be found at this week's round of ONPoint.  I love the detail on it and the mix-n-match options for the shirt, jacket, lapels. Even though it's a men's jacket, I enjoyed wearing it and pairing it with some cute leggings and sexy boots.