Friday, October 30, 2015

Chills and Thrills...


I was on my way to the Scarefest Gacha to adopt a zombie, when out of nowhere, I was jumped by a mean, green zombie machine. So I whipped out my knife and stabbed him into obliteration !


Afraid his pack of brain-eating zombie friends would try to avenge him, I ran as fast as I could and wound up in an abandoned town where I met  this sexy vampire and became his willing prey.                                                 

Photo credit: Raymond Diavolo         

                                                                         
 (Hey, don't judge me. He was hot!)
I had a lot of fun with these poses. They were my fave things about this otherwise creepy celebration of ghouls, goblins and other things that go bump in the night :).

Wearing:
                        Poses: ObliterationPrey (dollarbie) and Adopt A Zombie by Swirl Poses
                       Hair: Alice Project Halloween Massacre Special 2015.10 by Alice Project
                      Make Up: CREV - Freshly Pummeled (Bruised face) by Cheap Revolution
                                      Shirt: * Cocoroni Check Shirt RARE @ Kustom9

                                  Nails: LIVIA::Halloween Promo::Bleeder Nails [Slink/Omega] by LIVIA

            Always Worn:
         Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
                             Hands/Feet: Slink AvEnhance Hands/Feet Female - Casual/High